ilove bonnie

Monday, February 2, 2009

test, test, 1 2 3!

Hello!

I am currently updating the look of the website... I am working through a few kinks in the design right now; I speak XML, CSS and HTML like I speak Spanish--awkwardly and I usually finish by saying something offensive by accident.  Just kidding. 

If you are reading this and know something about coding, leave me a comment. I could use a little help with troubleshooting. Also! Only some of the tabs are working presently. While it doesn't seem like a big deal, I am most proud of convincing the Blogger XML parser to let me get away with putting up the map code. It isn't a 100% accurate map of our trip thus far, but it will give you a good idea of mileage. We'll update it occasionally and if we're your in area and you want to hang out, contact us! We are always open to visiting new and exciting places and are Master Detourers

If you are seeing things that look funny and aren't working (excluding the press packet, the wishlist and the darned weird unevenness between sections that I am still trying to fix) give me a heads up with what type of computer you're using (Windows, Linux, Mac) and what browser and browser version. Thanks!

Kisses,
Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs